Hubee’s hiring a presales engineer.
The Pre-sales Engineer supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. He collaborates with sales and marketing to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Hubee, leader in VOD and video distribution specializes in crafting and developing business solutions for all publishers of video content and interactive services wanting to extend their offering to the new screens (IPTV, connected TV, web TV, tablets, etc.). Hubee works closely with operators and media in France and Europe. See more on our website hubee.tv.
- Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- RFI/RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Prepares and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments and for tradeshows
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor.
- Support Sales Team during the all sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
- Representation of Hubee at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in Hubee technology.
- You will thrive in a client facing environment.
- Understand the technical demands and requirements within the tech sphere.
- Proven ability to understand customer’s needs and requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design.
- 2-5 years of technical enterprise experience.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of networking, client-server architecture, back-office, mobile, STB, web, database, video transcoding/streaming and middleware.
- Knowledge of the project management cycle for large and complex solutions (integration and development).
- Knowledge of development (PHP, JS, MySQL)
- The ability to comfortably present to groups of high level professionals
- Excellent communication skills in French and in English, both verbal and written and
be able to drive tasks to closure with confidence are key.
- Another language is welcome.
- Able to travel worldwide for short periods
- Proven ability to manage multiple project
- Knowledge in complex sales environment
Education / Certification
- BA or BS in Technical Sales or Computer Science
Job based in Paris
Full time contract (CDI)