France Télévisions Pluzz
About the project
PLUZZ is the France Télévisions replay offer developed for Free’s set-top box by Hubee. Futher to the integration of this replay service on Free’s set-top box in 2010 by Hubee, France Télévisions requested the development of a new personalised front for its channels service : France 2, France 3, France 4, France 5, France ô. It offers replay for 7 days.
- Ergonomic and graphic redesign front-end adaptation for each channel front – five channels –
- Pre-roll management thanks to the interconnection with the control room of France Télévisions to get the advertising
- Browsing between the five channels
- Cross-linked sales with VOD platform France Télévisions Pluzz VAD – previous and future TV series episodes, documentaries, recommendations –
set-top box on Free IPTV network
PLUZZ is the new interface dedicated to the replay of France Télévisions network. It allows viewers to get the full replay programs offer on a single service.
- Complete management of all the content from the five channels: France 2, France 3, France 4, France 5 and France ô
- Complete cross channel programmes overview, access to the full editorial offer through the home screen of the service
- Recommendation screen following the viewing of the video replay
- Management of the five channels replay favourites